Find out How Easy it is to Use Hostinger for your WordPress Site
These days, you don’t have to go to school just to have some know-how in building a website. With WordPress, it is easy to create a website or a blog to help you promote your ideas to the world or market your business online. But what happens when you want to publicize your site and set it up as a professional website online? How do you go about the procedure of incorporating a hosting service?
The answer is simple. You can choose hosting for WordPress on Hostinger, which can host your WordPress blog or website without a hitch. Most people refer to Hostinger as the best web host for WordPress in 2021 because of its many features and capabilities that make life more convenient for website owners.
If you wish to get hosting for WordPress on Hostinger you don’t have to worry about the installation of your WordPress because it is very easy to do. Even someone without much technical knowledge of web designing and programming can integrate their WordPress site with their new Hostinger web hosting service.
Here’s what you have to do:
1. First, you must go to cPanel. Just type the domain name of your website in the address bar of your web browser followed by a backslash and type in the word cpanel.
2. When you hit enter, you will see a pop up box asking for the username and password. You must always remember what your username and password are. However, in the event that you may have forgotten what these are, you can contact Hostinger’s customer support.
3. Once you enter the cPanel, go straight to the Software/Services section and there you will find a blue smiley face, otherwise known as Fantastico De Luxe. You have to click on this link. Try not to mind all the other icons that you see on cPanel as this might ruin the settings of your website.
4. Let Fantastico install WordPress for you by clicking on the left sidebar where you can see the word WordPress.
5. After clicking on the WordPress link, you will be diverted to a new page where you will see the link for New Installation. When you click on this link, you will be transferred to a new page.
6. If your Hostinger account has a lot of domains, you must choose the domain that you wish to transfer. You will see a drop down menu where you could select which domain you need. You will be asked your username and password so you can log into the WordPress site.
7. You may now install WordPress to create your site. You have a choice of sending the information to your email to get your username and password for future reference.
That is the simple process of integrating your WordPress blog to the best web host for WordPress in 2021, the Hostinger. Now, you may continue blogging or promoting your products and services with a highly professional website.